Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

EEEEKKKKK

Salam!

Bismillah

SubhanAllah I have 100 followers... I really never expected that you know...

When I started this blog, it was mainly a way for me to 1) comment on other blogs I was reading and 2) write something when there wasn't anything else to read.

Alhamdulillah it has come to mean a lot more to me than that and has been so much more useful.

I have met some of my best friends through this blog (love you dear rayyan) and continue to make more and more as the days pass, ALHAMDULILLAH

So thank you all, Jazakum Allah khair, for reading and commenting and keeping me motivated.

much love.

NeverEver

3 comments:

Amber Misk said...

you have now 101 :)

Stacy K. said...

Aww I'm glad you started your blog :-) You've successfully weathered a lot of change in the last yr and its so great to see how you take it all in stride!

Rayyan said...

Salam,

Oh Sis, mashAllah and congrats on the 100 mark!

Awwww may Allah bless U my beloved sister, NEVEREVER!


I feel honoured to be your sister.

LOVE for Allah's pleasure and mine!

Keep well and send my best of regards to your Momma, hope she is feeling better.


Love Rayyan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D