Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cooking Lately!

Salam Ladies!!

Bismillah

I've been doing a lot of cooking lately!! I decided to make two goals this summer to keep myself occupied while all my friends are out of the country.

1. Memorize one ayah of Qur'an per day
2. Make one new food per day

Sooo here are some of my food attempts so far. InshaAllah I will post recipes for the stuff that turns out well :-P


Salad with tuna, pepper, cheese, lemon, and cucumber


Ma'amoul with date filling!!


Fattoush!!!! with chicken, half eaten, haha


Cinnamon rolls with no yeast: I would not recommend this method, lol


From scratch fluffy pancakes


A kind of hand worked sugar taffy that interestingly enough can be used as a hair remover, hahaha

Let me know if you want any of these recipes in particular first. InshaAllah I will post some a little later!!

4 comments:

Majda said...

Nom nom nom! I like the look of that salad.

Also, you should teach us how to make ma'amoul. :)

Julie Clare said...

mmmmm ma'amoul :D
looks delicious!

Stacy K. said...

I think you should post the recipe for Ma'moul too! The taffy sounds good and useful as well.

Maryam said...

Everything looks so good *drools*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D