Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ramadhan the Flylady way :-D

Salam!

Bismillah

Eva at handmade beginnings just did a post about her Ramadhan Organizer and gave a link for this awesome(!!) site for Ramadhan planning the flylady way. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with flylady, but you can find her at flylady.net She teaches us unorganized people how to function as born-organized people. :-) Anyway, someone got the brilliant (mashaAllah) idea to adapt flylady for us Muslim ladies, especially during the potentially stressful time of Ramadhan prep.

The blog is Ramadhan Planner and I suggest you all go and take a look around, especially if you are in charge of planning for your family as there are a lot of resources there.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Assalamu Alaikum,

Thanks for mentioning my post :) I too thought it was completely awesome, great reminders on how to prepare for Ramadan, I love the flylady too hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D