Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Award :-D


Salam!

Bismillah

A while back, my dear sister Rukhpar Mor gave me a blog award :-D


Our task was to write about where we see ourselves in 10 years time. I'm sorry this took my so long dear sister. Honestly, this really really threw me for a loop. I had no idea what to say! I still have no idea what to say... but I am going to give it a go anyway.

So in 10 years I will be 32/33 years. I would like to be married inshaAllah to go a good man and living somewhere where I feel accepted. I have no idea where that will be or if that place exists, but that is my goal.

I would like to have at least 3 children by this time inshaAllah. I have always wanted to have a lot of kids, mostly boys but I'm starting to think girls would be okay too. *dreamy look* My friends tease me because when they first asked how many I wanted I said "between 5 and 10" lol. I would like to take care of my kids at home, hopefully homeschool them.

If I am not able to stay at home, I think I would like to teach. Although recently I have given a lot of thought to getting an MBA... maybe working for a non-profit.

I would like to be fluent in Arabic or at least proficient enough to read the Qur'an with understanding. I would also like to have at least one juz memorized, preferably more.

I hope and pray that in 10 years we are all happy and fulfilled, ameen.

I'm not sure who has been tagged at this point and who hasn't, so if you haven't done it, please tell me where you would like to be in 10 years in the comments or on your blog or in an e-mail :-)

with love

5 comments:

Wafa said...

inshAllah all your dreams will come true in 10 years and be filled with happiness :)

Rukhpar Mor said...

Salam=)

Yay for getting the award up..It was a challenge for me as well to come up with things because there are so many things that I want to do but obviously in the ten years there is a limit to what I will be able to accomplish..Plus, Allah knows best what I will be able to accomplish..

YOu have really nice and practical goals, MashAllah=)

InshAllah you will accomplish whatever you want to=)

Oh and I just wanted to pass on a dua that Musa (AS) said that Allah answered and gave him a good life partner as well as a good honest living:
رب اني لما انزلت الى من خير فقير"
"rabbi inni lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir"

InshAllah I will find the meaning and let you know=)

Rukhpar Mor said...

Translation:
“My Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!” (Surah Al Qasas 28:22-24)

Sweet Escape said...

Inshallah all those things will happen for you and ameen to your dua!

mustikasari said...

Insya Allah sis.. you can reach those all points in the next ten years, amiiiin! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D