Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

MSN

Salam!

Bismillah

soooo hey ladies! I wanted to let you all know that I opened up an MSN account for finding guidance so that I could receive/send e-mails and also chat with you if you want :-D

so the address is findingguidance (at) hotmail (dot) com

if you would like me to add you to my msn chat thingy, just send me an e-mail with your blogger name on it and stuff so that I know it isn't some weirdo, lol. I wont add anyone in general unless I know who you are.

so... YAY! hoping to have some conversations outside of blogger with you all

2 comments:

ʝusᴛ❤ʝᴇss said...

YEY! Oh my goodness I was thinking about this ... I was hoping to chat with some of my lovely friends here online. To have live chat because it would be so much better/funner/ and could say so much more !
: )
I will be adding you and my e-mail on MSN is jesse.lee@hellokitty.com
Hope to chat to you soon sister!

Rukhpar Mor said...

UH oh. I don't have MSN, but I do have gmail. I heard of something called a meebo bar and if you install that on your site, I believe you can chat right from this page!!

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D