Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dreams

Bismillah, the first verse of the first "...Image via Wikipedia

Salam!

Bismillah

I keep having dreams. Not really bad dreams, so I don't feel bad talking about it, just weird dreams.

You know how people have those dreams where they are going about daily life, then they realize they are naked in public? Well I have dreams that I am going about daily life, then I realize that I'm not wearing hijab.

I heard a long time ago that this happens when people are nervous about something, like going back to school or public speaking or something. Maybe that is my problem: I'm nervous about something. Don't really know what... but yeah, lol.

It just reminds me how attached I am to my hijab, alhamdulillah.

Do you guys have weird recurring dreams too?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D