Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Modest Babies

Salam!

Bismillah

Ok I was reading about Mother Teresa and I saw this adorable little baby. I decided to do a compilation of adorableness since I haven't done that in a while :-P
Baby Mother Teresa


Little girl, Persian maybe? It looks like an open chador

Beautiful little Pakistani Girl
I realllly dig her awesome glasses!
A little Bandana Girl

I am in no way trying to advocate girls this little wearing hijab because I think it is something that you need to be old enough to understand and choose, but aren't they just sooooo adorable dressed like grown-ups?? MashaAllah!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

subhanallah.
i just found ur blog while googling hijab picture.
your profile wrote:
"I'm currently learning about Islam and loving it"
alhamdulillah,i hope you will istiqamah :)

On the authority of Abu \'Amr, though others call him Abu \'Amrah Sufyan bin \'Abdullah, radiyallahu anhu, who said:

I said: \"O Messenger of Allah, tell me something about Islam which I could not ask anyone about save you.\" He answered: \"Say: \'I believe in Allah\', and then stand firm and steadfast.\"
[Muslim]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D