Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Things Unclear

Salam

bismillah

I got this from a sister's blog, little auntie. InshaAllah will find a link soon but I wanted to post it before I forgot. This is one of my favorite hadith and I think that I refer to this at least daily...


“What is lawful is clear, and what is unlawful is clear. And in between
the two are doubtful matters [whose rulings] many people do not know. He who guards against the
doubtful safeguards his religion and honor, and he who falls into the doubtful falls into the unlawful,
just as a shepherd who grazes his flock around a preserve will likely soon graze them in it. Indeed, every king has a preserve, and the preserve of Allāh are the things he has declared unlawful” (Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D