Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

99 Names Part II

Salam!

Bismillah

So I think I will move the schedule up for the 99 names. Instead of 5, inshaAllah I will do 10 so that we have more time toward the end of the month for other topics :-)

So today I will catch up and do 15 :-D

6. المؤمن Al-Mu'min: The Guarantor, The Affirming

7. المهيمن Al-Muhaymin: The Guardian, The Protector

8. العزيز Al-Aziz: The Almighty, The Sufficient, The Honorable

9. الجبار Al-Jabbar: The Irresistible, The Compeller, The Lofty

10. المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir: The Highest, The Greatest

11. الخالق Al-Khāliq: The Creator

12. البارئ Al-Bāri': The Rightful

13. المصور Al-Musawwir: The Evolver, The Fashioner of Forms

14. الغفار Al-Ghaffār: The Forgiving

15. القهار Al-Qahhār: The Subduer

16. الوهاب Al-Wahhāb: The Bestower

17. الرزاق Ar-Razzāq: The Provider

18. الفتاح Al-Fattāh: The Opener, The Victory Giver

19. العليم Al-'Alīm: The All Knowing, The Omniscient

20. القابض Al-Qābid: The Restrainer, The Straightener

Try to incorporate these beautiful names into your du'as!!

3 comments:

Muslimah for Jannah said...

Masha'ALlah. Im also trying to learn the 99 names of Allah. So far ive learnt 40. What about you??

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
I'm listening to some lovely nasheeds on the 99 names of Allah SWT.and trying to memorize them with its tune so that way Inshallah I'll remember it better and i can sing it too in my duas :D

Sweet Escape said...

Mashallah I hope to learn all 99 names too. Ramadan Kareem!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Awards :-D